Cars & Coffee Greensboro
Started in August of 2010, Cars & Coffee Greensboro is the longest running and largest Cars & Coffee event in the Piedmont Triad. We typically meet on the 4th Saturday of every month, with the occasional exception due to other events using our space. All changes to the schedule will be announced on our Facebook page and group. We meet at 1720 West Gate City Blvd., Greensboro, North Carolina.
Cars & Coffee Mission Statement: Cars & Coffee is an international movement to provide car enthusiasts a family-friendly place to gather and enjoy a wide variety of cars, as well as a good cup of coffee. We welcome all vehicles, and all attendees. It is a completely free event, open to all, and always will be.
Information and rules: We have coffee onsite provided by The Grinder Cafe coffee truck. Restrooms are also available onsite. Our only rule is that there be no illegal behavior. Loud revving, burnouts, and dangerous driving of any kind are NOT permitted. There is a police presence at all of our events to ensure that we can keep it going; violators will be cited and asked not to return. Let's keep this meet the great event that it is!
- Saturday, July 22 - Cars & Coffee Greensboro, 8-10AM
- Saturday, August 12 - General Greene Annual Car Show, Piedmont Triad Farmer's Market - come check it out!
- ** Saturday, August 19 - Cars & Coffee Greensboro, 8-10AM
- Saturday, September 23 - Cars & Coffee Greensboro, 8-10AM
- Saturday, October 28 - Cars & Coffee Greensboro, 8-10AM